The Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi post UTME form for the 2015/2016 academic session admission exercise is out.
This is to inform the general public that the s ales of Application form for admission into various National Diploma (ND) programmes in the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi (FPTB) has commenced.
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Admission Requirements.
Candidates must possess at least four (5) credit Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other three passes relevant to the area of interest. All candidates are required to sit and pass for the Post JAMB examination.
All ND applicants must ensure he/she possesses the Minimum UTME cut-off marks of 150.
How to Apply for Federal
Polytechnic Bauchi Post UTME.
The application form is #2000 for ND programmes.
- Go to Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi Post UTME registration portal @ http://portal.fptb.edu.ng/ application
- Click on the green button with ‘Start New Registration’ on it.
- Enter Your Fullname, Phone Number and Choice of Programme (Course) of study
- Make sure you enter all information correctly, because your phone number will serve as your password, You can make modifications at this stage as much as you like before payment
- After Clicking on ‘Proceed’, A payment information page will be generated for you to make your payment. Print it and proceed to the bank to make payment. You are to use the application number generated for you in making the payment.
- On successful payment, you can then login with your application number and phone number as password to proceed with the rest of the application.
- You can also make payment using an ATM, Quickteller- quickteller.com/ bauchipoly – (Look for Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Logo and Name) or any other medium using your VERVE, MASTER CARD or NAIRA MASTER CARD. Use the one that is most convenient and safe for you.
- If you have any issues, please contact the ICT Center or send an email to support@ fptb.edu.ng
All applications must be completed on-line and submitted not later than July 23rd, 2015.
Best of luck!