University of Ibadan, UI work and study scheme application for the year 2015 is currently on.
This is to inform all the students of the University of Ibadan (UI) that the Work and Study Scheme application of the institution for the year 2015 has commenced.
University of Ibadan (UI) Work and Study Scheme allows students to engage in jobs that can fetch them tokens to complement whatever they get from parents/guardians.
The following services are available under the Work Study Scheme.
- Research Assistantship
- Library Assistantship
- Lesson Teachers (All Subjects)
- Computer operator /Analyst
- Ushering job
- Servers at Occasions
- Sales Representatives /Marketing of Products
- Master of Ceremony and light entertainment during occasions
- Event Planning and Organization
- Bead making
- Sewing and Fashion Designing
- Others such as cleaning of the house, laundry, e.t.c.
Members of the community, Institutes, Centres, Faculties, Departments and Units, who are interested in engaging these services should kindly contact the Work Study Office located at Room 7 of the Student Affairs Division of the University or call the following numbers for more enquiries, 08038492526, 08023400362, 08063309946, 08023841734 and 08150744904.
The Scheme is also using this medium to acquaint students with our operational terms which are as follows:
- Interested student must be in 200 level and above
- He/ She must have CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- He/ She must be sound in health and ready to work
- He/ She must possess good manner.
Interested and qualified students should come to Work Study Office, Student Affairs Room 7 to collect application forms.