Bells University of Technology, Ota invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2015/2016 academic session.
Bells University Admission General Requirements.
Intending Candidates must sit for the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum JAMB cut-off mark or obtained the JAMB Direct Entry Form where applicable. Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study. Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October 2015.
Purchase Bells University Post UTME Form.
Interested candidates are to pay a sum of Ten Thousand Naira only , for the purchase of the form, at any branch of the under listed banks:
- Zenith Bank Plc 1011306800
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc 2016854567
- United Bank for Africa Plc 1016085117
- Wema Bank Plc 0122116447
No payment must be made to individual account or any account not listed here.
Evidence of payment should be brought to the venue of the screening exercise.
Bells University of Technology Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Compulsory Screening Exercise for all prospective candidates, including those who have not chosen the University in the UTME/Direct Entry and wish to attend Bells University of Technology, as well as candidates, who have chosen the Institution as First or Second Choice will take place as follows:
Dates: Saturday, 9th May, 2015
Saturday, 23rd May, 2015
- ABUJA:-Pace Setters Academy, Plot 50, Lome Crescent, Wuse Zone 7 (off NAFDAC Office), Abuja;
- LAGOS:-Corona School, 2 – 8, Olujobi Crescent, Gbagada Estate, Gbagada, Lagos;
- WARRI:- Cambridge International School, Kosini Street, off Airport Road, Warri, Delta State;
- PORT-HARCOURT:-Rivers State College of Arts & Science(CAS), Rumuola Road, Port-Harcourt;
- IBADAN:- Educational Advancement Centre (EAC), Permanent Site, Plot 4, Independence Square, Old Bodija, Ibadan;
- OTA:-: MultiPurpose Hall, Bells University of Technology, Ota.
Candidates are expected to bring along the printed Application Form, Acknowledgement slip, two Referee’s reports (under confidential cover), original O’ level / A’ level results, UTME results, two passport photographs and original Birth Certificate.
For further information, contact:
Admissions:0811-454-5150, 0812-460-6042, 0813-932-7665