This is to inform all UTME candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2016/2017 academic session that the on-line capturing of required information for screening exercise is on.
The University will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University.
INSTRUCTION TO ALL CANDIDATES
1. Visit the University PORTAL site: HERE and click on Online Screening of UTME Application.
2. Download Transaction Reference. The downloading will require you to supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
3. Take the Transaction Reference to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
4. After payment, visit the University PORTAL on site: www.eportal.eksu.edu.ng to fill in the required details including your results, upload scanned copy of your certificates and 1” x 1” colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note use your Transaction Reference as PIN to open the screening forms)
5. Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
6. Candidates awaiting result should supply it within two weeks of release
7. On completion, preview, confirm and Print out Screening Summary Report.
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of UPPER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
Deadline is 8th July 2016.