Cyprus International Institute of Management is offering seven full scholarships worth €82,000 and 50 partial scholarships to international students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
One full scholarship is available for each of the following programmes:
– Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA),
– Master of Business Administration (MBA),
– Master of Public Sector Management (MPS,M),
– MSc in Management,
– MSc in Financial Services,
– MSc in Human Resource Management and
– MSc in Educational Leadership and Administration.
The scholarships will be awarded strictly on merit to candidates who demonstrate an excellent combination of:
– Educational background
– Personal qualities
– Success in an interview
Candidates for MBA and MPSM need to have a minimum of 3 years work experience (the duration of service in the army will also be counted towards work experience).
The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online.
Deadline: 15th July 2016