We are using This platform to inform all applicant who of Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti for the 2015/2016 academic session that the post-UTME form is now available.
Know Your Eligibility
The screening is open to candidates who chose EKSU in the 2015 UTME and scored 180/or above.
The university will also give consideration to UTME candidates who didnot choose EKSU but obtained 180 and above in their exam.
All direct entry candidates with not less than UPPER CREDIT are also required to write the PUTME.Please note that the Cut-off mark for law is 200 and above.
EKSU will admit only candidates that madeat least 5 credit passes in SSCE/NECO/WASC/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at two sittings only and a minimum of UPPERCREDIT for Direct Entry students.
Method Of Application
Candidates are to pay a sum of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only covering registration, processing and downloading of past questions to any branch of the under-listed banks nationwide for online registration.
1. Access Bank Plc
2. Ecobank Plc
3. Enterprise Bank Plc
4. First Bank Plc
5. GT Bank Plc
6. Wema Bank Plc
7. Zenith Bank Plc
8. UBA Plc
Candidates are to pay into any of the banks listed above via e-transact and collect e-transact generated receipts at thepoint of payment.
The receipts will contain confirmation codes.
Guidelines To all Candidates
1. Candidates are required to log on to EKSU Portal www.eksu.edu.ng, click on Post-UTME applications link and follow guidelines.
2. Upload 1"X1" colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
3. Preview, confirm, submit and IMMEDIATELY PRINT-OUT an acknowledgement slip.
4. Candidates are to check the website after the closing of the portal for registration on 24th July, 2015 to print out detail of their allotted time and the exact date of examination.
5. Candidates are to come to the examination hall with the following:a. JAMB Registration Slip
b. Acknowledgement Slip printed-out fromthe University Portal.
1"X1" colour passport photograph with Red background used for post-UTME registrationd.
You are advised to come along with your JAMB Original Result Slip with your passport Photograph on it.
If you do not have this document,click here to get yours
6. Candidates can download past questions from the University’s Website.
7. On arrival on the examination day, candidates are to report at the University Auditorium for necessary briefing on the conduct of the examination.
Screening Exercise The Screening Exercise which will be Computer Based Test will hold between Monday 27th July, 2015 to Saturday August1st, 2015 at the University
Notice : Any candidates who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the university.EKSU will not tolerate any form of examination malpractice.
Application closing date
All candidates are to register online beforemidnight of Friday 24th July 2015.