The management of the Polytechnic Ibadan is inviting suitably qualified candidates to her 2015/2016 academic session post UTME screening exercise for admission into her various National Diploma (ND) programmes.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Entry Requirements.
The entry requirements for Full-Time National Diploma (ND) program of The Polytechnic Ibadan is determined by the JAMB-UTME Requirements for each of the courses for the 2015/2016 Academic Session.
Poly Ibadan – Available Faculties.
1. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Science
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
4. Faculty of Financial Management Studies
5. Faculty of Business and communication Studies
How to Apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTMEThe price of POLYIBADAN post UTME form is N5,000.
There is an additional Online Transaction Charge of #300 for allpayments.
• Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
• All candidates who made the institutiontheir 1st and 2nd choice in the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) OR are interested inchanging to The Polytechnic, Ibadan are required to visit the institution’s admission website admission.polyibadan.edu.ng for furtherinformation on the screening exercise.
• All candidates who did not choose The Polytechnic Ibadan in their JAMB-UTME 2015/2016 or made the institution their 3rd and 4th choice in the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) must complete the Change of Course/Institution to make a change to The Polytechnic, Ibadan at the institution’s admission websiteadmission.polyibadan.edu.ng. Poly Ibadan Change of Course Form.
If you did not choose The Polytechnic Ibadan in your JAMB-UTME.
You can alsoapply, however, you will need to obtain the change of institution form on our portal at: http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/COST: #7,500.There is an additional Online TransactionCharge of #300 for all payments.
There is Free Internet Facility available atthe ICT Center, The Polytechnic Ibadan for candidates who want to apply and are living in Ibadan and environs.
For Further Enquiry, contact the Admission Office (08133356895), Admission Website Support: 02-203-4997, 02-203-4998.